|For use in||Outdoors.|
1. If bait station tab locks are present and engaged , apply downward pressure with thumb and forefinger to release. Pull up on the green cover while lock is disengaged to expose the bait reservoir. To engage the lock, align the flat panels of the green cover with the clear cover guides and apply downward pressure until you feel the tab locks engage.
2. Loosen the soil in the spot where you are going to place the station to width of about 3" and a depth of about 7" with a garden trowel or small shovel.
3. Remove the seal at the end of the entry tube to expose the bait station entry.
4. Place the anchor into the soil with a clockwise turning motion until the entryway is level with the soil. If you encounter difficulty in seating the bait station properly, remove it and loosen the soil more thoroughly, then repeat the anchoring process.
5. Alternatively, dig a small hole to a depth of 7" and place the station in the hole, so that the entryway is level with the adjacent ground, and replace the soil and tamp to hold.
6. Fill the station with approx. six ounces of liquid ant bait.
7. Place Feeding Float on top of bait, centering the float in the chamber, aligned with three Feeding Float guides.
|Pet safe||Yes, if followed by directions on the label.|
|Shipping Weight||0.51 lbs|
|Manufacturer||Innovative PC Products (Mfg. Number: Antopia R6)|
Poor Plastic Quality
By Sako on 06/06/2020
Any bait stations that hold up
By Theresa on 07/24/2020
By Linda on 09/23/2021