- Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) formula is Bare Ground’s fastest-acting ice melt.
- Best formula for high-traffic areas.
- Effective in cold temperatures to -20 degrees.
- Unlimited shelf-life.
- One Gallon provides ground coverage equal to 50lbs. of Salt (granules).
- Environmentally safe, water-soluble, non-staining and non-toxic.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply by using any sprayer that can deliver a mist or stream. Apply full strength to driveways, walkways, steps, porches, roofs, and eaves. For trees and shrubs, mix with 50% water. Plan your application from the farthest point to minimize walking through the solution. Water-soluble. Will not stain and washes off easily. One gallon covers approx. 1000 sq. ft. Equal to 50 lbs. of rock salt. Can reduce snow accumulation if applied no more than 1 1/2 to 2 hours before the start of a storm between temperatures of 25-32 degrees by liberally misting the entire surface with Bare Ground Solution.
As a De-Icing Solution: Apply in a stream (not a mist) to packed snow and ice. Allow between 60 to 90 minutes for maximum melting before shoveling.
For Thick Ice Application: Use Bare Ground in conjunction with salt and sand to speed the process or use Bare Ground Coated Salt.