Four Paws Magic Coat Flea and Tick Shampoo for Cats and Kittens effectively eliminate lice, fleas, and ticks that may cause skin irritations on your cats and kittens. This excellent shampoo features a gentle formula that is easy on your pet's skin. It also creates a rich lather which deeply cleans and conditions the skin and coat, easily removing tangled or matted hair in one easy operation. Four Paws Magic Coat Flea and Tick Shampoo for Cats and Kittens leaves the coat with a fresh scent and a beautiful shine to keep your pets looking and smelling great. Sold in 12 oz. bottles.
MAGIC COAT is a rich concentrate and only a small quantity is needed for excellent results. Wet cat thoroughly. Apply a small quantity of MAGIC COAT to the fur, being careful to avoid contact with the eyes. Build up a luxurious lather by rubbing into the fur. Concentrate rubbing on matted and tangled areas. Allow the lather to penetrate at least 5 minutes. Rinse cat thoroughly and towel dry. Comb and brush cat until completely dry.
MAGIC COAT cleans and conditions, kills fleas and ticks and removes matted and tangled hair in one easy operation. Leaves a very high luster on the pet's coat. Repeat weekly if necessary. Do not use on kittens under 12 weeks. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals or animals in medication. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide products on pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
CAUTION: HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. MAY CAUSE EYE AND SKIN IRRITATIONS.
If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, for the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If swallowed: Call a poison control center immediately for treatment advice. Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.