Four Paws Magic Coat Plus Advanced Formula Flea and Tick Shampoo for Dogs is an extra-strength, concentrated flea and tick shampoo for your dogs. This shampoo features a unique formula that is strong enough for heavy lice, flea, and tick infestations but is still gentle enough for all coat types. It also creates a rich lather which gently cleans and conditions the skin and coat, leaving the hair soft and more manageable. For hassle-free cleanups, its lather is also easy to rinse. Four Paws Magic Coat Plus Advanced Formula Flea and Tick Shampoo for Dogs leaves the coat with a fresh alpine scent and a beautiful shine to keep your pets looking and smelling great. Sold in 16 oz. bottles.
This product is a rich concentrate and only a small quantity is needed for excellent results.
Wet dog thoroughly.
Apply a small quantity of Magic Coat Plus to the fur. Build up a luxurious lather by rubbing on matted and tangled area and allow the lather to penetrate at least 3 minutes.
Rinse dog thoroughly and towel dry.
Comb and brush dog until completely dry. This product cleans and conditions, kills fleas and ticks and removes matted and tangled hair in one easy operation. Leaves a very high luster on pet's coat. Repeat weekly if necessary. Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals or animals on medication. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide products for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bath your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, for the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If swallowed: Call a poison control center immediately for treatment advice. Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.