DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
IT IS A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW TO USE THIS PRODUCT IN A MANNER INCONSISTENT WITH ITS LABELING. READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE. USE ONLY ON DOGS.
- Spray entire animal, including legs and paws. Stroke the animal's coat against the lay while spraying to make sure the solution reaches the skin. Spray until entire coat is damp.
- Do not apply directly to eyes, mouth or nose of the animal.
- To help solution penetrate to the skin, spray and work into the coat.
- Dry with towel if desired.
- In addition to pet; spray on dog bedding that may be infested, making sure adequate product is used to saturate areas where fleas may be hiding. Contacting fleas with product is required to achieve results.
- Repeat as necessary, but not more often than at 3-day intervals.
Note: Do not use on animals under 12 weeks. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.