Customer Reviews for Orthene PCO Pellets

Rating Snapshot

Average Customer Rating

4.8 of 5 stars
(29 customer reviews)
Orthene PCO Pellets

Free Shipping

Info / Buy Now

Showing only 3 star reviews - See all reviews
Displaying 1 to 1 (of 1 reviews)
  • 3 of 5 Stars

    Killed Most of the Roaches

    By Ed on 01/11/2015

    Verified Purchase

    Wasn't the Holy Grail of roach killers, as I had hoped, but it killed about 90 percent of them. Now, if only I could get rid of the other 10 percent quickly and easily! I think the gel bait would have been better.

    Expert Response  Expert response:
    We are glad you've had success so far. We do recommend using both a roach bait gel and an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) in conjunction with residual sprays for complete roach control. Just be sure to spray low and bait high so that sprays do not interfere with baits. We sell bait and IGR together in our Roach Control Kit #1:

    Was this review helpful to you?  YesNo

    10 of 12 people found this review helpful

Displaying 1 to 1 (of 1 reviews)