Instructions for use:
1. Using the flashlight, inspect the bed and surrounding areas looking for black fecal spots and apple seed shaped bed bugs (see figure 1 and figure 2 below). You should completely inspect the mattress, box spring, headboard, night stand, and bed skirting.
2. Place the BB Stop Pitfall Trap on the floor next to the bed and the wall.
3. Remove the heating pad from its packaging and place it in the middle of the BB Stop trap (see figure 3 below).
4. Apply Rest Easy Bed Bug Spray spray to the mattress, box spring, and headboard areas. You can also apply to your luggage while it is in the room. You should keep your luggage and clothing off of the floor.
5. Leave the BB Stop trap unobstructed and undisturbed with the lights turned off and the shades pulled shut (so the room is dark) while you are sleeping or when you leave the room.
Side view of BB Stop Bed Bug climbup trap: