• Please Note: If you have questions about an order you placed, shipping policies, product availability or product returns, please do not use this form. Direct these questions to our customer support center or by calling 866-581-7378.

    Most product questions are answered within 24 hours.
    Not all questions and answers will appear on our website. Thank you for choosing DoMyOwn.com!
  • * (limit 110 characters)
  • (optional)
  • *
  • *
  •   (city, state)
  •     Cancel

Q&A Home

Kevin from West Salem writes,

Can Permethrin SFR be used to control flies in and around calf huts and other barn areas?

I use Bifen I/T and am looking for another product to use to change it up.


Permethrin SFR can be used to help control flies in and around calf huts. Be sure to read the product label for the complete usage instructions.

Answer last updated on: 07/24/2012

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No