Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Nathan from St Clair County, Michigan writes

Can I use Trinity TR Total Release Fungicide in a home grow house?

I have a free standing building that is insulated and heated that I use for growing in. It is not a greenhouse but a garage that has been set up specifically for growing in year round in Michigan. With ventilation set up, can I use this for powdery mildew\? The building is not connect to a dwelling.


No, Trinity TR Total Release Fungicide is not labeled to be used in a grow house: it is only for use in a closed commercial greenhouse. There are currently no labeled products for use in a grow house, so we recommend contacting your department of agriculture for approved products. Keep in mind that Trinity TR is also only labeled for ornamental plants.

Answer last updated on: 02/25/2021

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No