Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Bob from San Jose, Ca writes

Can you recommend a sprayer and nozzle to inject Termidor SC into wall voids?

I have Subterranean termites along a wall that I want to treat locally; plan is to drill holes into wall directly above the baseboard and injecting Termidor SC into wall void. Can you recommend a Sprayer and nozzle suited to spray thru holes into wall voids?


Just about any 1 gallon pump sprayer will do. We prefer the Chapin  Premier 1 Gallon Pump Sprayer 21210XP because of the brass construction in the shutoff valve, wand, and nozzle. The nozzle is adjustable and using the pin stream spray would allow you to spray through a hole in the wall.  All of the parts are replaceable when they wear out and when cared for properly will last for many years.   You may want to look over our How To Do A Termite Treatment article to learn how you can protect the rest of your home against termites in the future. 

Answer last updated on: 01/02/2018

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

1 of 2 people found this answer helpful.

Termidor SC

Termidor SC

5 out of 5 stars

On Sale!
Was: $79.98

Free Shipping*