• Please Note: If you have questions about an order you placed, shipping policies, product availability or product returns, please do not use this form. Direct these questions to our customer support center or by calling 866-581-7378.

    Most product questions are answered within 24 hours.
    Not all questions and answers will appear on our website. Thank you for choosing DoMyOwn.com!
  • * (limit 110 characters)
  • (optional)
  • *
  • *
  •   (city, state)
  •     Cancel

Q&A Home

Boelden from Gatesville Tx writes,

Do I need a license for Temprid, Exciter, Permethrin, or neporexane?


In most states you do not need a license to use the products on our website if you are using them on your own property. You will need a license if you are treating other people's property for profit. There are some products on our website that are restricted in certain states and if you are in the named state you will not be able to purchase that product. The state restrictions are listed on each individual product page like Temprid.

Answer last updated on: 11/16/2011

5 of 5 people found this answer helpful. Was it helpful to you?   Yes No