Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Miguelhernandez from Houston, Tx. writes

Do I need a pesticide license to apply Roundup Custom Aquatic in the State of Texas?


Yes you will need a license if you apply this to anyone’s property other than your own property.

Answer last updated on: 04/06/2021

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No