Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Bud writes

Do I need to be certified to use Shockwave Fogging Concentrate?


You do not need a license to apply Shockwave Fogging Concentrate as long as you are using it on your own property. You will require a license if you are using it on another persons property and if you are applying it for a fee. 

Answer last updated on: 05/12/2021

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

Shockwave Fogging Concentrate

Shockwave Fogging Concentrate

4.5 out of 5 stars


Free Shipping*