Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Konnie from Martell, Ne writes

Do you carry a mouse bait that wouldn't be harmful to my dogs if they ate a poisoned mouse?

We are trying to take care of a mouse problem in our attic. What is your suggestion on eliminating these pests without harming my dogs if they were to eat a poisoned mouse?


We would recommend our new rodent bait from Bell Products called Terad3 Blox.  It is a new organic rodent bait that significantly reduces the risk of secondary poisoning.  Also, a dog or cat would have to get a hold of numerous dead rodents to feel the effects of a rodent bait, usually more than 10, and the pet would have to actually consume the entire rodent.  Most pets might play around with a dead rodent, but not consume it.

Answer last updated on: 08/29/2011

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

31 of 34 people found this answer helpful.

Terad3 Blox Rodenticide

Terad3 Blox Rodenticide

3.5 out of 5 stars


Free Shipping*