Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Kamlesh from Chattanooga Tn writes

Do you have any product that i can use on monthly basis for protection?

I just bought a house and i dont have particular kind of bug problem, but i just want to do some on monthly basis like the pest control companies do.


Our most popular general use product is called Talstar.  It is widely used by pest control companies because it is labeled for almost every insect you could have a problem with and you can use it outside the home as well as inside, it is odorless and very safe for use around children and pets.  It is a liquid concentrate that you mix with water in a one gallon hand pump sprayer.  It will last for 30 outdoors and about 90 days indoors. It is also labeled for lawn and ornamental use, and can be used on trees, plants, bushes and shrubs for all sorts of ornamental pests

Answer last updated on: 04/26/2012

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

4 of 5 people found this answer helpful.