Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Carl from Arapaho Oklahoma writes

Do you have a rubber seal for the Commander Tri-Jet Fogger?

How can I get a new rubber casket for this unit due have in stock or point me in the right place for replacement parts


We have a few gaskets for the Commander Tri jet Fogger set up in our inventory system for purchasing. If you give us a call at 866-581-7378 we can try to determine which gasket you need and provide pricing and ETA. 

Answer last updated on: 01/05/2021

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No