Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Kevin from Prairieville, La writes

Do you sell Formalin (formaldehyde) and sodium permanganate?

I raise and sell rare breed chickens and their eggs for hatching and want to fumigate the eggs and incubator.


Please contact your Local Cooperative Extension Office and speak with the Agricultural department. These experts will be able to help recommend products that will fit your specific needs.

Answer last updated on: 06/05/2013

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No