Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Debbie from Americus, Ga writes

Do you sell replacement key locks for the Heath Telescoping Galvanized Steel Gourd Pole?

After taking down a Heath martin house and disassembling the upper segments from the fixed lower on (in order to clean the house), I've misplaced one of the key locks that goes with the Heath telescoping pole. I'm looking for information on how to buy replacement keys. Can you help?


You would have to contact Heath to find out if they are for sale. Heath's number is 1-800-678-8183.

Answer last updated on: 05/21/2016

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

1 of 1 people found this answer helpful.