Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Susan from Rockville, Md writes

Do you sell the Protect-A-Bed Allerzip Terry Cloth Encasement?

I've seen both Allerzip Terry and Allerzip Smooth advertised on other sites. I can't tell which ones you sell. I'm interested in Allerzip Terry.


We only sell the terry cloth Allerzip encasements from Protect-A-Bed.  So all of the mattress encasements are the terry cloth.  We do not sell any of the smooth covers.

Answer last updated on: 09/24/2011

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

1 of 1 people found this answer helpful.