Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Natalee from Saint Paul, Mn writes

Everyone that moves into our upstairs apartment starts itching. What spray should I use?

Anyone that moves upstairs in my house (I have renters) starts itching. No symtems anywhere else in the house.


We recommend as a first course of action that you call in a professional to look for any arthropods that may be causing the itching. Most pest control companies will do a free inspection and let you know what type of insect you are dealing with. At that point you can decide to hire the company or contact us for product recommendations. Without a positive insect identification there really isn't a way to recommend the best product for your needs and we want to make sure you are happy with any purchase you make with our company.

Answer last updated on: 03/29/2012

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

1 of 1 people found this answer helpful.