Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Sharon from Scurry Texas writes

Grasshoppers, plague proportions, what's the recommended product?

I would like to use a hose end sprayer with the water hose. I see the video of a gallon jug - being used only around the edges and crevises. I've got to cover the entire ground.


You can use Talstar P to cover non fruit bearing trees, lawns, bushes, shrubs and other areas excluding edible vegetation. Talstar P can be used in a hose end sprayer and should be diluted 1 fl oz per gallon of water for the fastest knockdown and the longest lasting residual for grasshopper control.

Answer last updated on: 06/25/2012

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

3 of 4 people found this answer helpful.