Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Mike from Mustang, Ok writes

I have a small yard, about 5500 sq. feet what is the best way to spray it?

I read that hose end sprayers will likely clog due to the thickness of the product.


Using a pressurized hand-pump sprayer would work well. You can find them in 1 or 2 gallon sizes. 1 gallon generally covers about 1,000 sq ft.

Answer last updated on: 02/16/2014

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

8 of 10 people found this answer helpful.