Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Melissa writes

I have the Chapin 1 gallon pump sprayer and want to purchase the brass adjustable nozzle.

The wand on my sprayer is plastic. Do I need to purchase a new wand too? Thank you.


You would need to just get a new sprayer like the Chapin Premier 1 Gallon sprayer that we carry. The brass nozzle will only attach to a brass wand and the brass wands do not work on the all plastic model you have. Even if it were possible to change your plastic wand over to brass and make it work, it would cost you more in parts to do so, than to just buy the sprayer thats already brass with that nozzle on it.

Answer last updated on: 04/03/2014

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No