Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Terri from Richfield, Oh writes

How do I discard Happy Jack Sarcoptic Mange medicine?


Per the product label, if your bottle of Happy Jack Sarcoptic Mange Medicine is partly filled, "Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions."

Answer last updated on: 02/20/2021

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No