Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

L writes

How do I interchange a B&G Versafoamer HH to a B&G sprayer?

I read that the B&G 1 gallon foamer can be interchanged to a B&G 1 gallon sprayer. I want to know the parts I have to buy to do it.


According to B&G, the Versafoamer cannot be changed into a sprayer. Some of the seals and hoses are interchangeable from the B&G sprayer and foamer but you cannot change a sprayer into a foamer nor a foamer into a sprayer.

Answer last updated on: 06/11/2011

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

11 of 11 people found this answer helpful.