Tom from Blooming Prairie, Mn writes
Bonide Snake Stopper is not labeled to be diluted with water and applied. The product label states when using the product as a
- Using the dispenser cap, sprinkle a band 6 - 8 inches wide, next to and around the area to protect
- 1 lb. will treat a band 8 inches wide by 50 feet in length
- If after 2 weeks no snakes have been observed, a maintenance application of 1 lb. per 100 sq. ft.
* Do not water in after application
* Reapply after heavy rains or every two weeks to obtain best results
Answer last updated on: 08/13/2019