Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Zdenek from 22192 writes

How do we treat heavy moss cover?


Your question was a little broad but we will do our best to answer it. If you are having a problem with moss (not fungus) in your lawn you could use a product like Lilly Miller Moss Out Concentrate for Lawns. If you are treating for fungus on a lawn you need to know the specific fungus you are treating for in order for us to give you an accurate product recommendation and usage rate and interval.  

Answer last updated on: 04/06/2015

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

6 of 7 people found this answer helpful.