Ann from Magnolia, Tx writes
How do you apply this product to the tar paper, etc? Pour it on or paint brush?
I am trying to make snake traps and use tar paper for the base where I put the glue, but need to know how to apply the glue to the tar paper.
To apply Trapper Glue Gallon, use your hands and/or scissors. Here are the directions for use:
Directions for use:
- Remove all jewelry.
- Coat scissors with liquid dish soap (Joy, Ivory)
- Coat both hands thoroughly with liquid dish soap
- Place an appropriate amount of glue onto the base you chose, cardboard, tar paper or plastic.
- Work the glue to about 1/8"-1/4" thickness.
- Place glue boards into areas with rodent activity.
Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
Answer last updated on: 07/28/2014
Was this answer helpful to you?
1 of 1 people found this answer helpful.