Danny from Ny,ny writes
My dog just recently inhaled some Drione Dust and swallowed some, is it poisonous?
Yes, if Drione dust is inhaled or ingested in large quantities your dog could have an adverse reaction to the dust. In small quantities you most likely would not see any reaction other than sneezing as the dust could be irritating to the mucus membranes in the nose and mouth. We recommend that you take your dog to the veterinarian for an examination just to be safe. We have linked the Drione dust product label and MSDS in our answer so you can easily print them out to give to the vet.
Answer last updated on: 10/16/2011