Janine from Loma Linda, Ca writes
I was wondering, if the bottle fell over and some of the mixture came out, would it would be toxic if licked by pets or, say, a baby?
The CO2 mixture is not toxic to people or pets. You should still take care to place the unit out of reach of children and pets. You should also note that the Bedbug Beacon works best when it is used in rooms that are not occupied by people or pets. While it can be used in occupied rooms as well, the results may not be as quick or as accurate when competition (your breathing and body heat) is in the room.
Answer last updated on: 11/06/2011