Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Janine from Loma Linda, Ca writes

Is the C02 producing mixture in the Bedbug Beacon toxic to humans or pets?

I was wondering, if the bottle fell over and some of the mixture came out, would it would be toxic if licked by pets or, say, a baby?


The CO2 mixture is not toxic to people or pets. You should still take care to place the unit out of reach of children and pets. You should also note that the Bedbug Beacon works best when it is used in rooms that are not occupied by people or pets. While it can be used in occupied rooms as well, the results may not be as quick or as accurate when competition (your breathing and body heat) is in the room.

Answer last updated on: 11/06/2011

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

3 of 3 people found this answer helpful.