Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Rene from El Granada, California writes

Is there an attachment for a paint sprayer to pressure inject Bora-Care into studs.


Most of our customers that have tried using paint guns, or similar small attachments, end up clogging the nozzles because of the thickness of Bora-Care.  Most people just use a standard sprayer, turning the nozzle to a pin stream, and inject it that way.

Answer last updated on: 08/05/2012

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

23 of 24 people found this answer helpful.