Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Kal from Portland, Or writes

Is there a dust or powder that can be sprayed/instilled into the area behind wall outlets?

An exterminator was trying to sell me on a treatment where one removes wall electric outlet covers and uses a dusting device to spray a pyrethroid type powder into that area. This is for the treatment of odorous ants. Sounds plausible, but what product would that be and can I get it from you?


You could definitely use a dust like Delta Dust and puff it into the area around the outlets and wall voids to treat ants. You could use our Indoor Ant Kit as well to get more control.

Answer last updated on: 08/18/2019

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

1 of 1 people found this answer helpful.

Delta Dust Insecticide

Delta Dust Insecticide

4.5 out of 5 stars


Free Shipping*