Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Amanda from Nd writes

Is there a product that treats needle cast & scale on Spruce trees?

I have spruce trees that have some scale but also are dealing with needle cast. They are fully grown trees so I need a product that can be absorbed since I am unable to make contact with the top part of the tree.


Agrisel Chlorosel Pro 720 Fungicide is the only product that we offer that is labeled for needlecast on spruce trees. Talstar P would be a great option for scale.

Answer last updated on: 11/06/2017

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

4 of 5 people found this answer helpful.