Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Dustin from Tulare Ca writes

I live in CA and I have roaches, earwigs and some spiders.

I'm looking for a good all around spray to use on the outside of the house and perimeter of the yard. I do have dogs that can be put indoors for a short time to do the spray and let it dry. Also, I have small kids with lots of toys and swing in yard.


We would recommend that you treat in and out of your home with Talstar. It can be applied along the baseboards inside once every three months and outside monthly. You will mix 1 fl oz per gallon of water per 1,000 sq ft. It is labeled to treat roaches, earwigs, spiders and many more. It is safe for children and pets when dry. We do not recommend spraying the outdoor toys and swings that the children play with.

Answer last updated on: 10/07/2013

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No