Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Gary writes

Looking for O-rings for Chapin sprayers?

Can we purchase top O ring for pump and bottom seal for pump ONLY. It seams like our sealer eats those two seals all the time. We buy the seal kits and never use anything else.


You should call the manufacturer Chapin for these parts that you need.  They are great helping our customers get the parts they need.  You can reach their cusotmer service department at 1-800-944-4329. 

Answer last updated on: 04/17/2010

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

2 of 3 people found this answer helpful.