Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Martin from Vail, Arizona writes

Looking to do my own. I use to have a bug man come in every other month. Now I want to do it myself.

I live in the desert so termites, ants, spiders, roaches, flies crickets,(which draw scorpions) I need to do outside and inside as we are now getting bit in the bathroom and in bed. My bug man got a great job and is no longer doing this for the company I use to use. The new guy that comes is not killing the bugs so if you could recomend what I would need to order, that would be great.


A popular choice for general pest control for crawling surface pests like scorpions, roaches, ants, and spiders is Cyzmic CS. This product is formualted to last longer in hotter environments, too. Keep in mind that Termite control is very different from that of other pests. We have an excellent Subterranean Termite Guide here with articles on how to Identify, Inspect, Treat, and Prevent this insect. You mention something about bites, so please be more specific for us to address this concern. If you have bed bugs, then we have a guide and pest control kits specific for treating this pest, as well. If you do not have a specific pest identification, then we would need one to give you further advice.

Answer last updated on: 06/19/2018

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No