Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Richard from Ridge, Ny writes

Mounting Hardware (Zinc Coated) for the My Garden Post Small Planter?

Mounting Hardware (Zinc Coated) rusted out ....but the planter has withstood the elements, How can I order a New Mounting Hardware?


We apologize but do not have replacement parts.  We suggest contacting the manufacturer My Garden Post LLC directly, for replacement parts. 

Answer last updated on: 05/28/2020

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No