Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Ash from Fort Smith Ar writes

My dog is wet after a dip with Martins FLEE. Will licking the WET fur harm him?

Answer:

When following the instructions on the product label for Martins Flea, Tick and Mange Dip it should not harm your dog if he licks after drying.  Until dry we would recommend trying to keep your dog from licking but the small amount of active they may ingest is only enough to harm a small insect.  Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately

Answer last updated on: 03/25/2019

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

1 of 3 people found this answer helpful.