Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Mike from Atascadero,ca writes

My tip broke off, so what do I need to replace and do you have it?

I need a whole new wand I think you call it? The actual hand grip where you squeeze works fine but I need a new wand I guess. I dont see it on your website. For the B and G sprayer, the all silver one.


We want to be sure you are purchasing exactly what you need. We recommend that you call B&G and explain what happened and they will give you the part numbers that you need to purchase to fix your sprayer. You can reach B&G by calling 800-544-8811

Answer last updated on: 04/23/2013

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

1 of 1 people found this answer helpful.