Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Lee from Arlington Tx writes

my wand 18 inch use the 18 inch cable


We are unsure what you are asking. Please let us know what specific question you have about either the B&G wand or the B&G cable. The 18" Valve Cable would work as a replacement for your 18 inch wand if that is what you are trying to ask. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Answer last updated on: 06/24/2013

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No