Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Mike from Lindstrom, Mn writes

I need a 61400 sprayer wand and handle/trigger. Everything from the flex tube on.


We checked with the manufacturer of the sprayer and they let us know that you would need the following parts: wand 6-8101 shutoff valve 6-8138 nozzle 301478 You can order on our website or you are welcome to call 866-581-7378 and one of our customer service representatives would be happy to assist you.

Answer last updated on: 08/13/2011

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No