Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Mike from Hamilton,ohio writes

I need help getting rid of no-see-ums. I've been trying for 3 years, and have used your products.


We see that you have purchased both Foggers and pyrethrin aerosol. Both of these products should be sufficient to kill any insects that are flying around in the home but neither product will give you any type of long term residual. We recommend that you contact your local cooperative extension office and speak to the entomologist on staff and ask if they can assist you in properly identifying the insects you are dealing with. Most folks use the name "no-see ums" when they are dealing with any tiny flying insect but different insects will require different treatment plans. After you have a proper identification we can assist you with creating a treatment plan that will work for your needs.

Answer last updated on: 12/27/2011

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

1 of 4 people found this answer helpful.