Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Gwen writes

I need replacement bulbs. Where do I get them?


You can buy them from us of course! You will need to purchase the Vector 20-1081 light bulb for the Vector Plasma 1080 Fly Light Trap.

Answer last updated on: 09/21/2010

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

2 of 2 people found this answer helpful.