Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Nick from Pasadena,ca writes

I need something for asian psyllid

I asked someone at osh who knows about these things and he told me that the problem i have is called asian psyllid. What can i get for this? The leaves are wrinkling and there are holes on them.


We do sell products to treat  asian psyllid. Are you seeing the issue on citrus trees?

Answer last updated on: 03/04/2015

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

0 of 1 people found this answer helpful.