Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Mack from Sheridan, Wy 82801 writes

I need wand parts How to get them??

Broke where plastic tightens on metal closer to tank on wand Plastic broke


We are currently contacting the manufacturer of the sprayer to see if we can get the replacement parts for you, or to see if you have to purchase them direct. We will update you as soon as the manufacturer lets us know. Thank you for your patience.

Answer last updated on: 05/08/2013

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No