Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Cathy from Ontario writes

I put Giant Destroyer Smoke Bomb/Gasser down a hole and covered. Smoke got into my house

What should I do?


You should contact the number listed on the Giant Destroyer Smoke Bomb/Gasser package for poison control or contact your physician and have the label with you when you call.  You should also open your windows and doors to air out the area.

Answer last updated on: 03/24/2021

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No