Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Richard from Texas writes

The active ingredients of Swamp Gator Natural Insect Repellent show they only add up to 15.4% of the product; what constitutes the other 84.6%?

Geraniol: 11.05% Soybean Oil: 3.00% Rosemary Oil: 0.80% Peppermint Oil: 0.45% Geranium Oil: 0.10% 15.4%


The additional ingredients in the Swamp Gator Natural Insect Repellent are inert ingredients. We would recommend checking with the manufacturer if you have any additional specific questions regarding the makeup of the product.

Answer last updated on: 05/17/2016

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

5 of 7 people found this answer helpful.