Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Solano writes

Using a 50 gallon tank what should I use for pest control on the exterior of the house? perimeter

Best cost efficient. Maybe something that mixes by the gallon. Not be sqft.


Our most popular general use product is called Bifen, which is also very cost efficient.  It is widely used by pest control companies because it is labeled for almost every insect you could have a problem with and you can use it outside the home as well as inside, it is odorless and very safe for use around children and pets.  It can be mixed by the gallon or in larger quantities.  It will last for 60 to 90 days outside in between treatments.  It is also labeled for lawn and ornamental use, and can be used on trees, plants, bushes and shrubs for all sorts of ornamental pests including Japanese beetles, mosquitoes, and other leaf eating pests.

Answer last updated on: 02/10/2015

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

5 of 5 people found this answer helpful.

Bifen IT

Bifen IT

4.5 out of 5 stars


Free Shipping*