Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Marla from Longview Texas writes

We are replacing our current pest control company,

I currently have service with Terminix and pay almost $400 per year. I would like to do my own pest control. My service with termini is labeled "exterior general pest control". Can you help me know what I should use?


For general pest control, we would recommend a product called Suspend Polyzone. It is a very good general insecticide that will last for up to 90 days outdoors. It features a proprietary polymer layer that protects the active ingredient from weather, irrigation and mechanical abrasion. You will use 0.25 to 0.75 fl. oz. per gallon of water. This can be used around the perimeter of the home outdoors. It can also be used indoors as a crack and crevice treatment.

Answer last updated on: 01/05/2015

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

30 of 32 people found this answer helpful.

Suspend Polyzone Insecticide

Suspend Polyzone Insecticide

4.5 out of 5 stars


Free Shipping*