Susan from Cape Coral, Fl writes
What are the instructions for using the Terro PCO Ant Bait Stations? Do they need to be cut open?
Per the Terro PCO Ant Bait Stations instruction label:
- Break pre-filled baits apart from the plastic frame.
- Hold bait upright and cut off orange-colored section.
- Place baits, label side up, near ant trails or close to where ants are numerous. Place additional baits anywhere ants may enter the home. For best results, use seven baits to ensure sufficient supply for the ants.
- Monitor regularly for activity but do not interfere with the ants or baits. Replace with additional baits when first set is depleted.
- Once ants are controlled, replace baits every three months to keep ants from returning.
Answer last updated on: 08/17/2019
Was this answer helpful to you?
1 of 3 people found this answer helpful.